It’s that time again! I’m giving you all a re-see of my best looks of the month. Below are my top looks for February via whatiwear.com.
10. Dessert Paradise: I’m not sure what was yummier. My fuzzy heart-print sweater or the delicious macarons at Laduree. Either way, this post was one of my absolute favorites.
9. Paris Tour: Day Four: In this post, I showed you how to style one piece multiple ways. I absolutely love my floral-print Red Valentino skirt, so creating a new outfit around it was incredibly fun.
8. Formal Jacket & Shimmery Sandals: Dressing for the office doesn’t have to be boring. A shimmery shoe spices up my conservative look. If sandals aren’t appropriate at your office, switch them out for a fun pair of pumps.
7. Tartan Skirt, Embellished Clutch & Red Lipstick: I’m in love with my embellished handbag so I styled a look around it. My tartan skirt makes the whole outfit so much more fun.
6. Au Revoir Paris: On my last day in Paris I went bold by mixing bright shades with leopard print.
5. Polka Dots & Ruffles: Ever the girly girl, I just had to sport a few ruffles. I re-purposed a ruffled dress by layering a polka-dot blouse over it and cinched my waist with a belt.
4. Red Blazer With Leopard Detail: I love leopard print but didn’t want it to overwhelm my look so I added a few subtle touches of the print.
3. Back to Paris: On this day in Paris, I paired a black-and-white body-con dress with a white trench.
2. Happy Valentine’s Day: This Valentine’s I was really feeling the love so I slipped on a red dress and added red shoes and a red lip.
1. Paris Trip: Day Three: My top look of the month was this ensemble I wore on my third day in Paris. I have a feeling my awesome new Sophia Webster shoes may have had something to do with it